Wednesday, March 09, 2011

Digital Scrapbooking

I'm not great at digital scrapbooking, but every once in a while I'll make something just for fun. 
I make most of my blog backgrounds and headers on Stampin' Up's "My Digital Studio".
I also make my screen savers on there. 
Earlier today, I made a page that I put on my laptop screen. 
I already had a page of pictures with Dr. Carson on there, but I wanted a new one. 
So... I got online, found a new picture of him and used that for the color scheme and focus of my page. 


I didn't put anything on the left side because my icons would cover it up. 
I like the first picture at the bottom (and the new one I just found at the top) because that's what he looked like when I saw him. The center one one the bottom is Dr. Carson and Cuba Gooding (who played Dr. Carson in "Gifted Hands: The Ben Carson Story"). And the third picture on the bottom is President Bush presenting Dr. Carson with the Presidential Medal of Freedom. 

No comments: