Monday, September 12, 2011

Spell Check

I use to rely solely on spell check to catch any typing mistakes I made, thus everything I typed was trademarked with a ton of stupid errors! Thanks to my Medical Transcription course, my proofreading skills are very much improved (which I thought would never happen!). 

The other day my English teacher gave me this little thing and I thought it was neat:

Eye halve a spelling checker
It came with my pea sea
It plainly marks four my revue
Miss steaks eye kin knot sea. 
Eye strike a key and type a word
And weight four it two say
Weather eye am wrong oar write
It shows me strait a weigh. 
As soon as a mist ache is maid
It nose be four two long
And eye king put t error rite
Its rare lea ever wrong.
Eye have run this poem threw it
I am shore your pleased too no
Its letter perfect awl the weigh
My checker tolled me sew!

I don't think my spell-check-dependent errors were ever quite that bad!

No comments: