Wednesday, June 01, 2011

Lego Video

This is what Kaleb has been doing this summer... stop motion lego videos!
Each little move the little lego people (minifigures) make is an individual picture he took. He's made a whole bunch of really cute ones, but this is the only one I've put into video format so far.


 So this is what happens when a lego man gets run over by a semi-truck:


Didn't he do a good job?!?! 

Now my project is to figure out how to slow it down a little. I'll work on that try to post his "magician" one soon!!

~~~


P.S. Thank you to the Hahners for letting me use their music!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Four Young Ladies at Home said...

That was really good! :)I would think that would take a lot of work!! I really like the music too! ;)
~Dani

Unknown said...

Dani, I know he does such a good job! He said it takes around 30 minutes to do one like this :)
Kelley