Saturday, June 18, 2011

Two blinks ago...

I found these videos on my camera the other day, and I was so surprised!! I mean, I knew Timmy and Ava have grown up a lot, but after watching these videos I saw just how much they had changed!! 
I also saw a whole lot that was still the same, too! They're both still as cute as anything; Timmy's face hasn't changed drastically and Ava still has that beautiful dark brown hair!!

So this is Ava... playing peek-a-boo with Kaitlyn on my bed.


And this is Timmy playing silly putty with Kaleb in the living room.


Brings back so many cute, happy, funny memories!! 

5 comments:

Four Young Ladies at Home said...

How cute!! Children are a blessing from the LORD!! It is sad to see them grow up so fast, huh? Leah JUST turned 4 yesterday. :( our baby is growing up!! Thanks for sharing the sweet videos. Hope you are doing well, friend.
Love,
~Dani

Unknown said...

Oh wow! I can't believe Leah is 4 already! Do you remember when we started writing? I know that it was some time before the twins were born, but I don't remember how long before!
Yes, I'm doing good! Keep busy :)
Love you much,
Kelley

Unknown said...

i meant "keeping" busy!

Ashley said...

I Can't Believe How Much Ava Has Grown Since This Video...I Literally Had Tears In My Eyes Watching This :( Its Almost Like A Distant Memory...Im Glad You Uploaded It :)

Unknown said...

Hey Ashley! I know... I go back and watch it sometimes and then look at recent pictures of Ava - she has always been SOOOOO cute :)