Saturday, February 08, 2014

My Room - part 1

Katrina and I are changing our room. We have a bunk bed right now; however, instead of the beds lying parallel over top one another, they fit together perpendicularly.... 
(This isn't my bed... Photo credit: Google. It looks just like my bed except the drawers have different knobs and the wheels are a little different... besides that it's identical.)
Except I pulled my bed out from underneath and put it against the wall on the other side of the room.  Katrina used to play underneath her bed... when she was younger.
That eliminated pretty much all extra floor space we had.
Thus, we are redoing our room. It's been the same for the past 10 years. 
Our new bed will also be a bunk bed however the lower bed will be a futon ... that will be mine :)

This was my bed before. 
(  It's not always this disastrous but I was studying for finals at the time this picture was taken.  
Looks like I was reviewing fluids and electrolytes at that moment... must have been why I was frustrated enough to take a break and snap a picture!)



This is my bed (and Katrina's too, actually) right now. 

I'll post a picture of the final product when it's done :)

No comments: