Thursday, September 06, 2012

3rd Semester

I started my 2 Anatomy and Physiology classes at Garrett this week - A&P I, A&P I Lab, A&P II, and A&P II Lab. 


I was suppose to have this wonderful lady for my teacher for all of the above...
...Unfortunately, she will be unable to teach this semester and has turned her classes over other faculty science teachers. 

Kelley Flaherty will be teaching both lecture and lab for A&P I. 

This is "Dr. D." (Colonel James Damato), who was my microbiology professor last semester, is teaching my A&P II lecture. He is not, however, teaching lab for this course...
My lab instructor is: 
"Amo" (Anthony M. Oliverio). He was my lab instructor for my general bio class last fall during my first semester. He's great... despite the fact that he likes reptiles around his neck! 

I'm glad these are going to be my only classes because I think I'll have enough with just them! 
I will miss Mrs. Deniker very very much though :( 

No comments: