Tuesday, December 13, 2011

Finals and Cabinets

I've finished 2 finals (Biology yesterday and English this morning) and have 2 still to go (Psychology this evening and speech tomorrow). After that I'll be finished until January 24th!
I also had bio lab and sociology this semester but lab final was last week and I was given the option of not taking the sociology final if I was pleased with my current grade (which I am) because the lowest test grade will be dropped (and if the final grade is 0, then it'll definitely be the lowest!).
Next semester I'm taking human growth and development (aka psych 102), college algebra, microbiology, and music appreciation. 
In between now and next semester, I'll be finishing up my medical transcription course, and hopefully I can get a job with that next summer. 

~ ~ ~ ~ 

The kitchen cabinets are being put in this week. They're beautiful against the newly painted green walls :) One of the cabinets got missed on the order, so we're one short for a while, but the counter tops should be here this weekend. The tiling should be sometime next week, I think. So everything's coming together. Whenever I walked into the kitchen, I feel like I'm in someone else's house! Mom says it looks like something out of a magazine :) I think it looks really good so far and we're all getting eager for the project to be finished!!

No comments: