Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kayah


My Kayah Laine


This crazy cat! We've had her for almost a year, and she's gotten so much bigger!
She isn't as friendly as Kayce was, but I think she's just as pretty :)
It's hard to find her at any specific time because she'll sleep anywhere!

She did have some help getting up there in my desk. But once there she didn't want down! 

This is my bed by the way! Kayah thinks it's hers.

The past week or so, she'll jump up on my other desk while I'm working on school in the morning and sleep behind my book. I work on this desk (above) during the morning, but it's too high for typing, so I do my online classes at the "other desk" in the afternoons. 

She loves to climb Katrina's ladder! She's really fast getting up and down that thing anymore!

... she likes to sleep under it too :)

The other day, she was sleeping on my desk; then she woke up and crawled under my book! 

peek-a-boo :)

She's really good at the annoyed look! 

hello...

Kayah sleeps like this allot


Mom and I think she has really pretty markings...



And she thinks she owns the furniture! 

She is not a cat to do things half-way though; she thrives on extremes:
She loves you...or she hates you
She's sleeping on you.... or scratching you
She's running away from you...or chasing you
She is sleeping on the furniture ... or using it as an obstacle course (that's hilarious to watch!)

In temperament/personality, Kayah and Kayce are not at all alike... in those respects they couldn't be more different than they already are. 

Even so, I'm so glad to have a cat again!!!!


No comments: